Welcome to Comrie Workspace!
Comrie Workspace is a friendly, flexible shared working environment located in beautiful rural surroundings at the historic Cultybraggan former WW2 POW camp on the edge of the Perthshire village of Comrie.
Housed in a newly refurbished Nissen hut that was part of the original camp, this is what we provide for freelancers, the self-employed, small businesses or anybody else who would like to enjoy the benefits of a shared office without the commitment of a lease:
- Rent desk space by the day, week, month or longer
- Perfect for freelancers, sole traders, project workers or small businesses
- Escape the solitude of the home office
- Share ideas, grow your business or simply enjoy a chat over coffee
- Includes desk space, broadband, lounge, meeting area, beverages and snacks
- Evening and weekend meeting facilities for community groups, companies, teachers/study groups
Copyright Comrie Workspace Limited 2019 – All rights reserved