Welcome to Comrie Workspace!
When the stay-at-home order lifts on 2 April, some people currently working from home may be keen to escape to a more productive office environment. Although our overall capacity remains restricted to maximise physical distancing, we now have some availability in our main office in addition to our separate private office. Our regular users always say that a day in the Workspace is far more productive for them than a day working from home, so do get in touch if you would like to give it a try.
Comrie Workspace is a friendly, flexible shared working environment located in beautiful rural surroundings at the historic Cultybraggan former WW2 POW camp on the edge of the Perthshire village of Comrie.
Housed in a newly refurbished Nissen hut that was part of the original camp, this is what we provide for freelancers, the self-employed, small businesses or anybody else who would like to enjoy the benefits of a shared office without the commitment of a lease:
- Rent desk space by the day, week, month or longer
- Perfect for freelancers, sole traders, project workers, small businesses, distance workers or students
- Escape the solitude of the home office
- Share ideas, grow your business or simply enjoy a chat over coffee
- Includes desk space, broadband, lounge, meeting area, beverages and snacks
- Evening and weekend meeting facilities for community groups, companies, teachers/study groups
Copyright Comrie Workspace Limited 2019 – All rights reserved